Care for Adults
Whether you are looking for high quality health care for yourself or the whole family, we are here for you. Our care teams can help you stay healthy, improve your health, and manage chronic health conditions.
- Annual, employment, and immigration physicals
- Prevention screenings
- Chronic condition management for asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and obesity
- Geriatric medicine
- Pain management
- Weight loss counseling
- HIV and STI testing and counseling
- Behavioral health counseling
- PrEP, a daily medication that prevents HIV*
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) for opioid use disorders**
To make an appointment, please call (773) 584-6200.
(*) For information on PrEP, call Luis Lira, PrEP care coordinator, at (773) 916-4436. PrEP is available at our Brighton Park and California clinics.
(**) For information on MAT, call Evelyn Delgado, MAT care coordinator, at (773) 640-5788. MAT is available at our Brighton Park and California clinics.