Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Midwifery
Our caring and dedicated obstetrician-gynecologists and nurse midwives provide sensitive and approachable care with attention to cancer prevention, family planning, and prenatal care.
- Annual exams
- Pap smears
- Breast cancer screening and linkage to mammography
- Pregnancy testing
- Prenatal care
- Nursing support (breastfeeding/chestfeeding)
- HIV and STI testing and counseling
- Cervical cancer prevention and early treatment
- Family planning
- Free assistance to apply for Medicaid Presumptive Eligibility (MPE) and Moms & Babies
- Health coverage for pregnant people with limited income, regardless of immigration status
To make an appointment, call (773) 584-6200.
Meet our obstetrics, gynecology, and midwifery providers here and find one that's right for you.
Our providers follow the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) clinical guidelines for women's health throughout the lifespan, the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force evidence-based recommendations about clinical preventive services and the latest recommendations from the American Cancer Society for cancer screenings.