Three easy ways to make an appointment!
- Call us at (773) 584-6200. Our lines are open 24/7. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911.
- Book online with MyEsperanza
- Visit any of our four convenient locations and speak with a Patient Service Representative
- In an effort to better protect our patients and our community, we kindly request that only essential persons (patients and legal caretakers) attend appointments at the clinic starting Monday, March 16th. Non-essential people such as friends or other family members are encouraged to stay home in line with CDC recommendations.
- To ensure everyone’s safety, please be advised that all persons are required to have their temperature taken before entering any Esperanza site. This process involves a safe and contactless thermometer that reads a temperature from the forehead. If a person’s temperature is 99 °F or above, we may refer them to one of our COVID-19 testing sites or schedule them for a telehealth appointment.
Items to bring
- Photo identification
- Insurance card (if you have insurance)
- If you do not have insurance, bring proof of your household income (pay-stub or letter from employer), and cash, check, or credit card to pay for your visit.
- A list of medications you are currently taking
- Immunization records
- Discharge papers (if you were recently admitted to the hospital)
It is important to keep you appointments, but we understand emergencies happen. To reschedule, call (773) 584-6200. Please notify us 24 hours in advance so that we can offer your slot to another patient.