Care for children
We all want the best for our kids. That is what we strive to achieve at Esperanza, where we treat your family like our own. Our pediatric services include:
- Primary care for newborns through age 18, including well child visits and school physicals
(for all new patients, please remember to bring a copy of your child's vaccine record to your first appointment)
- Sports physicals
- Routine screenings including hearing and vision (for patients 3 and older)
- Sick visits
- Lab tests, including testing for Tuberculosis
- Chronic disease management and counseling for conditions such as asthma, overweight/obesity and autism
About childhood immunizations
Are your little ones up to date with their immunizations? To learn more about immunizations and to familiarize yourself with the recommended vaccinations, please visit here.
If your child is not up to date with their immunizations, call (773) 584-6200 to make an appointment. Please remember to bring a copy of any immunization records you have at home or at your child's school so we can review them.
Meet our pediatric providers here and find one that's right for your child.
- Pediatric care
- Developmental Milestones
- Early Intervention (specific information on developmental programs for children from birth to 3 years old in Illinois)
Our providers follow the Bright Futures and American Academy of Pediatrics guidelines for Pediatric Care and the CDC Immunization Schedules. For chronic care conditions, our providers follow the latest asthma management guidelines recommended by the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI) and the latest recommendations for assessing and managing childhood obesity from the American Academy of Pediatrics.