Care for Children
We all want the best for our kids. That is what we strive to achieve at Esperanza, where we treat your family like our family.
- Sick and well-child care visits, and school physicals
- TB tests
- Obesity and asthma counseling
- After-hours pediatric services
IMPORTANT! Make sure your little ones are protected by staying up to date on immunizations!
To make an appointment, call (773) 584-6200.
Let us know what you think of Esperanza! If you can spare just a few seconds to leave us a review on our Facebook page, we would greatly appreciate it.
Our providers follow the Bright Futures and American Academy of Pediatrics guidelines for Pediatric Care and the CDC Immunization Schedules.
For chronic care conditions, our providers follow the latest asthma management guidelines recommended by the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI) and the latest recommendations for assessing and managing childhood obesity from the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Screening tests and vaccines:
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Illinois Early Intervention Clearing House (Illinois specific information on developmental programs for children from birth to 3 years old)