Care for your behavioral health
At Esperanza, we're here to provide the behavioral health care you need throughout all of life’s challenges. We deliver care in your language, and our sliding scale fee helps to keep our services affordable, including:
- Individual therapy: Our clinicians instill hope and create a safe space for you to focus on your goals and manage your symptoms.
- Social-Emotional groups: In-person and telehealth groups are offered for a variety of ages and topics at Esperanza.
- Psychiatry Services: Our psychiatrists can provide medication support if you've had at least one behavioral health visit with us. Learn more here.
- Same-Day behavioral health: Starting with a brief assessment, our same-day support gives you education and strategies to manage your symptoms and keep you safe*. Our patients are invited to actively participate in decisions about their care. Available via telehealth or in-person visit.
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT): We work together on your substance use recovery with strategies that promote safety and help reduce usage. Learn more here.
*Psychoeducation and supportive counseling are crucial; many times, patients only present for one visit. Providing patients with tools/skills during this initial visit that may help them alleviate stress or manage reported symptoms is important.
Meet our behavioral health providers here and find one that's right for you. We work as a team and support one another with follow-up, assessment, and clinical recommendation to make sure you're getting the highest-quality support for common mental and behavioral health concerns1. Our therapy/treatment techniques include: CBT (a form of talking therapy that can help you manage your problems and change your behavior by changing the way you think and feel about certain things), Motivational Interviewing, ACT/Mindfulness and Behavioral Activation.
1Presenting concerns often include, phase of life changes, parenting support, social emotional regulation, education and supportive counseling to manage symptoms related to anxiety, depression and others.