Whether you’re looking to get tested for HIV, start HIV prevention methods, or are HIV-positive, Esperanza is here to support you and walk you through each step towards peace of mind and control over your health.
Testing for HIV is now more accessible than ever. Do an oral swab yourself with a home test, get rapid tested by a Community Health Advocate, or schedule an appointment for more comprehensive testing.
- For free rapid or home tests, call our Community Health Advocate team at (773) 916-4436
- To make an appointment, call 773-584-6200
- Rapid tests
- Home HIV test
- Conventional HIV/STD/STI tests by appointment only
There are now multiple ways to protect yourself from HIV. Speak with a Community Health Advocate to learn what method may be right for you by calling 773-916-4436 or texting PREP to 773-207-3133.
- Free condoms available at any Esperanza clinic
- Oral PrEP
- Injectable PrEP
PrEP is a once-a-day medication that prevents HIV. Here on the Southwest Side, Latinos deserve safe and effective options to stay HIV-negative. That is why medication financial assistance is available for uninsured patients.
Visit www.projectsalsa.org to learn more about PrEP.
Today, HIV-positive patients can expect to live long and happy lives. If you’ve recently shown positive, or have fallen out of care, start your treatment by calling 773-696-3529. Learn more about treatment services below.
- Comprehensive HIV medical care
- HIV case management services
- Scheduling assistance
- Health benefits and financial assistance counseling
- Link to support and resources
- HIV individual counseling
- HIV support group