Our caring and dedicated obstetrician-gynecologists and nurse midwives provide sensitive and approachable care with attention to cancer prevention, family planning, and ensuring prepared and healthy new moms and babies.
- Annual exams
- Pap smears
- Breast cancer screening and linkage to mammography
- Pregnancy testing
- Prenatal care
- Breastfeeding support
- HIV and STI testing and counseling
- Cervical cancer prevention and early treatment
- Family planning
- Free assistance to apply for Medicaid Presumptive Eligibility (MPE) and Moms & Babies
- Health coverage for pregnant women with limited income, regardless of immigration status
To make an appointment, call (773) 584-6200.