Our caring and dedicated obstetrician-gynecologists and nurse midwives provide sensitive and approachable care with attention to cancer prevention, family planning, and ensuring prepared and healthy new moms and babies.
- Annual exams
- Pap smears
- Breast cancer screening and linkage to mammography
- Pregnancy testing
- Prenatal care
- Breastfeeding support
- HIV and STI testing and counseling
- Cervical cancer prevention and early treatment
- Family planning
- Free assistance to apply for Medicaid Presumptive Eligibility (MPE) and Moms & Babies
- Health coverage for pregnant women with limited income, regardless of immigration status
To make an appointment, call (773) 584-6200.
Let us know what you think of Esperanza! If you can spare just a few seconds to leave us a review on our Facebook page, we would greatly appreciate it.
Our providers follow the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) clinical guidelines for women's health throughout the lifespan, the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force evidence-based recommendations about clinical preventive services and the latest recommendations from the American Cancer Society for cancer screenings.
Screening tests and vaccines: